InnerTalk is pleased to present a Memory Master to assist your children to learn important Memory Skills that will help them excel in their studies!
How to Become A Top Student
Day-in and day-out the students are turned off by a variety of problems like:
- Most students don’t know HOW TO STUDY
- No organized system of studying
- Lack of interest in studying
- Constant reminders from parents to STUDY, STUDY, STUDY
- Exam related fears, anxiety and nervousness
- Unable to concentrate even for a short period of time
- Inability in remembering answers, formulae, scientific terminology etc.
- Constant association of stress/strain with studying
- Lack of results
There are more. But the above are good reasons why students these days are clueless on so many study-related issues. These issues drive the students to immense confusion and anxiety. “How To Become A Top Student” program will help the students to overcome these challenges.
- This programme informs the students HOW TO STUDY.
- All the techniques and methods delivered in the programme have been thoroughly tested.
- It is just impossible for any student not to benefit from the inputs given.
- Students will have improved confidence in the ability to deal with all study-related issues.
- Students will improve their grades by diligent application of the techniques and methods taught.
CONTENTS OF THE WORKSHOP
- Introduction to proven memory systems
- Powerful demonstrations to show what a trained memory can achieve
- Origin, scope, utility, process and tools of Memory Systems and Learning Strategies
- Learn how to register information. Proper registration of information is one of the key elements for better memory.
- Learn a step-by-step scientific approach for studying. This enhances understanding and facilitates more interest in the subject
- Unique methods of registration also help you to retain for a long time.
- Remember main points of essays/lists
- Learn an age-old system for memory power using Greek system of loci. Perfect for memorizing answers consisting of various subheadings.
- Lack of concentration is No.1 complaint. Understand the reasons why it happens.
- Learn what, when and how to revise
- Transfer short-term memory to long-term memory
- Learn to warm-up your brain before each study session.
- Learn techniques to get into the study mood effortlessly.
Two Sessions are available:
Session 1 : 18th February, Saturday 2 to 5pm
Session 2 : 26th February, Sunday 2 to 5pm
Target group : 13 to 17 years old students
Course Language : English
Venue : InnerTalk office @ Damansara Perdana, P.J.
Price : Inclusive of Light refreshments
Individual - RM 168 per pax
Group of 2 – RM153 per pax (Save RM15 per pax)
Group of 3 - RM148 per pax (Save RM20 per pax)
Seats are very limited for each session!
Call 03-77294745 now or fax to 03-77294175 email to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration on first come first served basis.