Your Mind Power
Your mind is incredible. The brain has been compared to a computer in a sort of bio-computer analogy. The analogy has power–but it is an understatement. Science has discovered many of the hard wired connections that appear to give the brain/mind so much control over the body (health, wellness, longevity, youthfulness) and our destinies in terms of success, learning, wealth and prosperity. In fact, it seems like it must have been the dark ages when people doubted the role of the mind in creating their lives. Still, what we have discovered is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg.
1. Somehow the mind can alter and control even things formerly thought to be a matter of DNA. (Example: multiple personality studies have shown eye color changes as sudden as the personality switch)
2. Only approximately 10% of the brain’s ability is tapped by normal people. The remaining 90% can be likened to an unused muscle–atrophied.
3. There is no law of limitation except that which is self imposed. Most have literally been programmed, like a computer, with what computer people term GIGO (garbage in, garbage out). That is, they have been subjected to repeated messages teaching self doubt, fear, anxiety, etc. This programmed language of limitation has become their life script, their expectation, and therefore most of their reality.
The mind is the ultimate frontier. Your potential is probably yet unrealized. Our business exists to facilitate you in realizing your personal best. That’s why we say, “InnerTalk®, when believing in yourself matters!”™It’s easy to make a claim. We have put our technology and products to the test. Independent researchers at leading universities, such as Stanford, have studied our work. In the most rigorous of scientific research designs, the double blind study, our programs have repeatedly demonstrated their effectiveness. From Weight Loss to Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), from stress to depression, from learning to examination anxiety, and more, we have demonstrated our ability to facilitate your mind power.
Dynamic Left/Right Brain Programming
The Left Hemisphere: The Rational Mind controls your logic and reason. It analyzes the information it receives and organizes it into a logical framework. The unique InnerTalk® technology delivers positive messages to both hemispheres of the brain according to how each receives and processes information. To sidestep your rational left brain’s resistance to positive messages that conflict with negative beliefs, InnerTalk® delivers permissive messages such as, “It’s okay to succeed,” “It’s okay to feel good,” etc. (Direct statements trigger all kinds of negative self-talk from the left brain, such as, “Succeed? I’ve never succeeded at anything. What makes this time any different?”)
The Right Hemisphere: The Creative, Intuitive Mind is less discriminating. It absorbs information without question or analysis. It is here that early childhood messages such as, “You’ll never amount to anything,” “You are not good enough,” “Don’t be naughty,” etc. are stored, even though you may not be aware of them. No matter how much you try to reprogram these negative messages on a conscious level, the emotional imprint is so deep that negative beliefs will prevail. InnerTalk® delivers authoritative/directive statements which are readily accepted by your right brain, such as, “I succeed at everything I do,” “I feel good,” to counteract years of negative programming.
On one channel, accessing the left brain, are meaningfully spoken, forward masked permissive messages, such as “It’s okay to feel good,” delivered in a round robin manner, by a male voice, a female voice and a child’s voice. (Research shows that individuals may often respond more favorably according to their preference of a male, female or child’s voice.)
On another channel, accessing the right brain, are directive messages, such as “I am good,” recorded in the same voices in reverse. The analytical left hemisphere cannot argue with the permissive statement and the non-analytical right hemisphere simply accepts the authoritarian statement. (This process is based on Eldon Taylor’s mirror image paradigm.). Since the hemispheres are task oriented, both the left and right brain become involved according to their specialties.
InnerTalk® appeals to both hemispheres in a brain-friendly manner. Whole Brain® InnerTalk® technology appeals to the two hemispheres appropriately according to the primary hemispheric function. The left brain then is interested in literal correctness, while the right is more interested in overall associations and/or relationships. It is believed that the left brain views language literally and according to the rules of language while the right brain views language spatially and emotionally, tumbling the words in a process called “subconscious cerebration” and even seeing the words in reverse as our eyes see the world – upside down.